No products in the cart.
APC Easy UPS SMV 3000VA, Universal Outlet, 230V SMV3000AI-MS
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
About the product
Best Value UPS with Battery Backup & Surge Protection for Electronics and Computers
• Power Factor: More real output power with 0.7 Pf.
• Pure Sinewave: A pure form of sinewave designed to emulate utility power, will support your device upon battery backup
• Generator Compatible: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
• Rugged Metal Construction: Easy UPS SMV is built with resilient sheet metal that rigidly holds and protects critical electrical components.
• Automatic Voltage Regulation: Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
• LCD Display: Intuitive interface provides detailed and accurate information at a glance.
• Generous Number of Outlets: 6 battery backup and surge protected outlets are included across all SMV Easy UPS.
• Battery Connector: A convenient way to disconnect the battery for transport.
• Communication Ports: USB and serial ports for UPS management.
• Safety Agency Approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Output power capacity
2.1kWatts / 3.0kVA
Max Configurable Power (Watts)
Nominal Output Voltage
Output Frequency (not synced)
50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
Load Crest Factor
Input Nominal Input Voltage
Input voltage range for main operations
157 – 303V
Number of Power Cords
Other Input Voltages
Batteries & Runtime Battery type
Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
Typical recharge time
Expected Battery Life (years)
3 – 5
View Runtime Graph
View Runtime Chart
View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management Interface Port(s)
Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
Physical Maximum Height
Environmental Operating Temperature
0 – 40 °C
Operating Relative Humidity
0 – 95 (non-condensing) %
-10 – 40 °C
Storage Relative Humidity
0 – 95 %
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of the unit
50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Vendor: Obejor Store
- No ratings found yet!