APC SMART-UPS 5000VA 230V RACKMOUNT/TOWER SUA5000RMI5U
- Resettable circuit breakers – Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power supply stress.
- Serial connectivity – Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC’s Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.
- Disconnected battery notification – Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points – Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarms – Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test – Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Cold-start capable – Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Hot-swappable batteries – Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Network manageable – Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Rack/Tower convertible – Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Safety-agency approved – Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Serial connectivity – Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- SmartSlot – Customize UPS capabilities with management cards
- Temperature-compensated battery charging – Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).