Introducing the All-New Apple iPhone 11, dripping with innovative new features and of course an outstanding camera. Built to perform way above and ahead of the pack with the all-new A13 Bionic CPU and super powerful GPU. The iPhone 11 stands out and ahead of the pack, Say hello to the future. Available online in Nigeria at Obejor.com.ng
- RAM 4 GB
- Processor Apple A13 Bionic
- Rear Camera 12 MP + 12 MP
- Front Camera 12 MP
- Battery 3110 mAh
- Display 6.1 inches
- Launch Date September 20, 2019 (Official)
- Brand Apple
- Model iPhone XI
- Operating System iOS v13.0
- SIM Slot(s) Dual SIM, GSM+GSM
- SIM Size SIM1: Nano
- SIM2: eSIM
- Network 4G: Available (supports Indian bands)
- 3G: Available, 2G: Available
- Fingerprint Sensor No
- Quick Charging yes
- Height 9 mm Compare Size
- Width 7 mm
- Thickness 3 mm
- Weight 194 grams
- Colors Black, Green, Purple, Red, White, Yellow
Waterproof yes Water resistant (up to 30 minutes in a depth of 2 meters), IP68
- Screen Size 6.1 inches (15.49 cm)
- Screen Resolution 828 x 1792 pixels
- Aspect Ratio 5:9
- Bezel-less display yes with notch
- Pixel Density of 324 PPI
- Display Type IPS LCD
- Screen Protection yes
- Touch Screen yes 3D Touch Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Screen to Body Ratio (calculated) 79 %
- Chipset Apple A13 Bionic
- Processor Hexa Core (2.65 GHz, Dual-core, Lightning + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Thunder)
- Architecture 64 bit
- Graphics Apple GPU (four-core graphics)
- Internal Memory 64 GB ROM 4GB RAM
- Expandable Memory No
- Resolution 12 MP + 12 MP Dual Primary Cameras
- Sensor Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor
- Autofocus yes Phase Detection autofocus
- Physical Aperture 8
- Optical Image Stabilization yes
- Flash yes Quad-LED True Tone Flash
- Image Resolution 4000 x 3000 Pixels
- Settings Exposure compensation, ISO control
- Shooting Modes Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Burst mode
- Camera Features 5 x Digital Zoom, 2 x Optical Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- Video Recording 3840 x 2160 @ 30 fps, 1920 x 1080 @ 60 fps
- Resolution 12 MP Front Camera
- Physical Aperture 2
- Flash yes Retina Flash
- Video Recording 3840×2160 @ 30 fps, 1920×1080 @ 60 fps
- Capacity 3110 mAh
- Type Li-ion
- User-Replaceable No
- Wireless Charging yes
- Quick Charging yes Fast, 50 % in 30 minutes
Starting with the front, the Apple iPhone 11 offers dual camera sensors – one being a 12 megapixels snapper and the other coming as a ToF 3D sensor.
This should improve the way you take portrait photography on the front-facing cameras since they contribute to the depth of the images. Speaking of image depth, these front cameras are also equipped with HDR out of the box.
On the back, Apple kept things simple with two cameras again. This time, though, they opted for a 12 megapixels main wide-angle snapper and a supporting 12 megapixels ultra-wide camera.
They are equipped with a Quad-LED, dual-tone flash setup for improved images in low light conditions. Of course, HDR features are fully ingrained into this supporting camera module.
Phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and Optical Image Stabilization are provided for seamless point and shoot photography.
Hardware, Software and Other Features
It is no news that Apple makes its chipsets, the iPhone 11 gets the in-house A13 Bionic chip made with a 7nm+ process. The chip will work with the special design of the all-new iOS 13 too, and that promises to pack quite a punch.
It is customary for Apple to offer their units in different storage options, so we have the base iPhone 11 offering 64 GB built-in storage. For those who want more storage, you can pick units with 128 GB or 256 GB built-in storage. No matter which option of the iPhone 11 you go for, though, you get the same 4GB RAM across the board.
Of course, you should not expect to have a microSD card slot, so the decision of what storage option to pick up becomes even more important.
The iPhone 11 is designed to work for different markets likewise, putting a difference in the number of SIMs you can expect to have.
While some come with one SIM support, others can use the standby dual SIM technology. Bar that difference, all devices are unique in their IP68 rating – ensuring dust and water resistance.
Finally, the scratch-resistant glass and oleophobic coating on the front/back glass panels ensure minimal smears and damages to the face of the phone in multiple conditions.