Product Description of Avast Antivirus Pro
There is a reason why Avast Antivirus Pro is so popular among hundreds of millions of users. Powered by artificial intelligence, it is a breeze on your PC and wallet. Our advanced antivirus software can protect your safety in real-time and stop threats before they harm you, but it also has additional features that allow you to control the security of your PC.
Just like our firewall function, it can monitor and control what goes in and out of the computer. Thanks to cloud-based processing, Avast can protect you without slowing you or your PC.
Avast Pro Antivirus allows you to:
Protect your PC in real-time
Detect viruses, ransomware, Trojans, and other types of malware as soon as they appear, and block them before they can do any damage.
Test unknown apps
Open suspicious applications and files in a safe, isolated environment before you let them run on your PC, to make sure they won’t harm it.
Avoid fake websites
Use our secure DNS (Domain Name System) settings to stay safe from hackers who try to hijack your router and redirect you to fake sites.
Diagnose and cure new threats
Send suspicious files to be analyzed by experts. If they’re dangerous we’ll develop a cure and send it out to the entire Avast network.
Secure your home network
Scan your home Wi-Fi network to find and fix vulnerabilities that make it easy for malware to slip through.
Keep your browser clean
Get rid of all those useless toolbars, add-ons and browser extensions that were installed without you noticing.
Turn the world off and play
Put all your Avast and Windows notifications on hold, to get the processing power and speed you need for your gaming experience.
Seems like a heavy load? No need to worry. Thanks to cloud-based processing, Avast is able to protect you without slowing you down. Get it now to discover why 400 million users around the globe trust us with their data, devices, and dreams.
Windows operating system:
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), 8, 8.1, 10 (Pro, Education, Enterprise, CB, CBB, LTSB).
Mac operating system:
- MacOS 10.9 (Mavericks or later with at least 500 MB of free disk space.)
- Windows Server (64-bit version) 2019 (excl. Server Core Edition), 2016, 2012, 2008 R2 (latest Service Pack)
- Microsoft Exchange Server (64-bit version) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 (Service Pack 2)
- Microsoft SharePoint Services 3.0 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and higher
- Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 CPU supporting SSE2 instructions, 256 MB+ RAM and 2 GB of hard disk space.