Comprising a pair of Bluetooth wireless on-ear headphones styled in gold, the Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Solo3can provide up to 40 hours off a single charge. In a pinch, you can charge their on-board lithium-ion battery for five minutes to give you three hours of playing time. They feature durable and folding construction with cushioned, adjustable earcups designed for all-day listening.
The presence of Apple’s proprietary W1 chip makes the process of pairing as painless as placing the product in proximity to your phone and powering it on. They can simultaneously pair with your Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac, provided you have an iCloud account, the proper operating systems, and all of the aforementioned products.
The Solo3’s finely-tuned acoustics ensure the clarity, breadth, and balance of your music, while their on-board microphone and remote functionality allow you to answer calls, play music, adjust volume, and talk to Siri from time to time. A degree of noise isolation is provided. Should you wish to use these headphones in a traditional, wired manner, they ship with a 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, one that features all the same inline controls and microphone capabilities. The Solo3 also comes with an included charging cable and a carrying case.
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones:
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening
- The award-winning sound and design you’ve come to love from Beats
- Up to 40 hours of battery life for multi-day use
- With Fast Fuel, 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback when the battery is low
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use
- Sleek, streamlined design that’s durable and foldable to go everywhere you do
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
- Comes in black, Defiant Black-Red, Gloss Black, Gloss White, PRODUCT(Red), Pop Indigo, Pop Magenta, Pop Violet, Rose Gold, and silver
Note: You must have macOS Sierra, iOS 10, or watchOS 3 for simultaneous pairing.