Broad visibility. Bright display.
Present comfortably and professionally in any small-to-midsize meeting room with a bright projector at a sensible price point.
up the room: The Dell 1550 Projector provides high-quality XGA
projections with 3800 lumens, so your presentations are crisp and
bright, even in poorly lit settings.
- Communicate clearly: The
4:3 aspect ratio and extremely large screen size up to 307.5 inches,
gives you clear images and easy, amplified big-screen collaboration.
another dimension: The 1550 Projector supports 3D projections: just add
3D glasses and you can take your presentation to the next dimension.
Easy to connect and manage:
for schools and organizations that need an everyday, workhorse
projector, the 1550 allows for numerous means of connecting so
collaboration is simple and streamlined.
- Switch it up: Multiple ports make it easy to connect to almost any device and switch back and forth between multiple users.
- Manage and share: Wired network control makes it easy to manage multiple meeting rooms.
Display Options: It boasts a powered USB port for seamless connection
to the Dell WR517 Wireless Display Adaptor, or 3rd party Wireless
Display dongles such as Google Chromecast or Microsoft Wireless Display
Peace of mind included.
Dell’s high standards and best in class reliability mean you can trust in quality performance and a dependable replacement plan.
- Built to last: Our projectors are designed to deliver quality images day after day without performance worries.
lamp life: A long lamp life equals dependable projection. Enjoy up to
3,000 hours in normal mode and 5,000 in eco mode. And you’re protected
by Dell’s 1-year Lamp Warranty.
- True reliability: Your projector comes with a 2-year Advanced Exchange warranty and the option to extend it.
Impressive views. Impactful presentations.
A high-brightness XGA projector with easy set-up and fast source switching for multi-user collaboration.
for sharing: Engaging your audience and sharing content is simple while
vivid color and expansive screen sizes make presentations clear and
easy to view.
- Connect easily, anywhere: You can connect your
devices via a wide range of ports and take advantage of wired network
control for management of multiple meeting rooms.