HP LaserJet MFP M443nda – 25ppm / 1200dpi / A3 / USB / LAN / Mono Laser – Printer
- Surpass your office printer expectations with the speed, quality, and efficiency of HP LaserJet office printers.
- This printer is intended to work only with cartridges that have a new or reused HP chip, and it uses dynamic security measures to block cartridges using a non-HP chip. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures and block cartridges that previously worked. A reused HP chip enables the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges. More at:
HP LaserJet MFP M443nda, A printer to handle your printing volume needs
- Simplify workflows with automatic paper-handling solutions, efficient scan solutions, and copying.
- Conserve resources with automatic two-sided printing and copying – consume up to 50% less paper.
- Capture both sides of the page with ease, using the 100 sheets reversing automatic document feeder.
- Launch tasks at the device – streamline copying; capture a two-sided ID; and darken, enlarge, or reduce images.
Reliable and productive
- Bring together remote monitoring and shared resources to help optimise your print environment.
- Identify new devices and gain insight into printing with HP Web Jetadmin remote discovery and monitoring.
- Easily set up, print, and share printing resources with built-in Ethernet networking.
Get great value from your office printer
- The HP LaserJet MFP M443nda Help maximises value and minimises budget impact with an attractive purchase price and affordable running costs.
- Help save budget and put affordable MFP performance to work for your business.
- Help protect your investment and get affordable running costs, using Original HP toner cartridges.
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Print speed black:
- Normal: Up to 25 ppm
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 7.7 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 50,000 pages per month
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 2,000 to 5,000 2
(HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print languages
- PCL 6
- 4-line LCD
- Processor speed
- 600 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor
- Replacement cartridges
- W1335A HP Original 335A LaserJet Toner Cartridge (yield 7,400 ISO pages)
W1335X HP Original 335X High-Yield Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (yield 13,700 ISO pages)
CF257A HP 57A Original LaserJet Imaging Drum (yield 80,000 pages)
This printer is intended to work only with cartridges that have a new or reused HP chip, and it uses dynamic security measures to block cartridges using a non-HP chip. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures and block cartridges that previously worked. A reused HP chip enables the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges. More at:
- Wireless capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device, Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX
- Minimum system requirements
- CD-ROM or DVD drive, or Internet connection
- Dedicated USB or network connection or Wireless connection
- 200 MB available hard disk space
- For OS hardware requirements see http://www.microsoft.com for Windows
- Pentium IV 2.4GHz (Intel Core™2)
- RAM 512 MB (1 GB)
- Free available hard disk space 1 GB (2 GB) for Linux
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
Windows 2008 Server R2
Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
Windows 2012 Server
Windows 2016 Server
Red Hat Enterprise Linux : 5, 6, 7
Fedora : 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
openSUSE : 112, 11.4, 12.1, 121.2, 12.3, 13.1, 13.2, 42.1
Ubuntu : 11.10, 12.04, 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04, 14.10, 15.04, 15.10, 16.04, 16.10, 17.04, 17.10, 18.04, 18.10, 19.04
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop : 10, 11, 12
Debian : 6, 7, 8, 9
Linux Mint : 15, 16, 17, 18
(Windows 7 or higher)