Processor Core Available10, per processor
Processor Cache Installed13.75 MB L3
Memory TypeHPE DDR4 SmartMemory
NVDIMM TypeHPE NVDIMM-N *Only available on 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
NVDIMM RankSingle rank
NVDIMM Capacity16 GB
Network Controller1 HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR FlexibleLOM Adapter (665240-B21) plus optional stand-up card *NOTE: No embedded networking
Remote Management SoftwareHPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE OneView Advanced (optional, requires licenses)
System Fan Features4 single-rotor, standard fans included
Power Supply Type1 HPE 800W Flex Slot Universal Hot Plug Low Halogen
Expansion Slots8, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
Storage Controller1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a/2GB with Smart Storage Battery and 1 HPE Smart Array S100i
- Defend applications and data before your server is built with the new HPE Trusted Supply Chain offering.
- Supporting additional second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family offerings.
- Increased Single-Width GPU Density with up to 7 NVIDIA Tesla T4 16GB Computational Accelerators or 7 Xilinx Alveo U50 Accelerators supported in a standard-depth 2U rack form factor
- Networking Choice (NC) server models provide greater flexibility in the primary networking selection.
- HPE Persistent Memory offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage using Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB.3
- iLO 5 security enhancements: Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE Infosight provides cloud-based analytics to predict and prevent issues proactively.