- High brightness 5000 lumens
- Wide Display WXGA (1280 x 800) native resolution
- 1.5x optical zoom
- 3D Triple Flash technology & 3D support for Blu-ray and more
- Display 3D in 1080p full HD over HDMI
- Multiple Connectivity: HDMI v1.4a x 2, VGA x 2, Composite, S Video, etc
- 10W speaker
- Network Monitoring: Remotely manage and support your projector
- Brilliant Display: high contrast, six-segment color wheel, & BrilliantColor DLP imaging
- Lamp Life up to 6,000 hours
Show crisp, vibrant presentations even in well-lit settings with the InFocus IN3146 5000-Lumen WXGA DLP Projector. Its 5000 lumens of brightness helps ensure that your content is clear in classrooms and boardrooms, even with ambient light. The WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution helps keep text and graphics clear at most viewing distances.
RCA composite video, S-video, two HDMI, and two VGA inputs are on board to offer a multitude of connection options for both new and legacy equipment. Its VGA output enables you to daisy-chain multiple projectors so they can all show the same content, and analog audio input and output let audio accompany your video. A VGA cable and IR remote are included as an added convenience.
Designed for Enhanced Connectivity
The IN3146 features two HDMI ports, two VGA inputs, S-Video, composite video, a microphone input, and multiple audio inputs, allowing you to project from a variety of sources.
Engineered for High Brightness and Augmented Color
With 5000 lumens of brightness, a six-segment color wheel, and BrilliantColor DLP imaging, the IN3146 can produce big, bright, colorful images, even with ambient light in the room. The 1.5x zoom and 1.46 to 2.2:1 throw ratio allow it to fit a variety of installation requirements.
Network Support and Control
Remotely manage and support your projector from a single computer via your existing network with the free InFocus ProjectorNet 4.0 software. Crestron Roomview enables virtually instant, intuitive operation, without a control processor or custom programming. AMX Device Discovery lets an AMX controller detect the projector dynamically and configure it for the remote control.