Oppo Enco W11 True Wireless Earbuds With Binaural Simultaneous Bluetooth Transmission
OPPO Enco W11 Specifications
- Driver: 8 mm dynamic drivers
- Driver Sensitivity: 99dB@1kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (44.1 kHz)
- Mic Sensitivity: -38 dBV/Pa
- Connectivity & Ports: Bluetooth 5.0 (Dual Mode), USB Type-C
- Protection: IP55 Dust & Water Resistant
- Wireless Range: 10 meters
- Battery: 40 mAh (earbuds, each), 400 mAh (case), Fast Charging (120 minutes)
- Battery Runtime: Up to 5 Hours (Single Charge), Up to 20 Hours (With Case)
- Weight: 4.4 grams (Earbuds, each), 44.3 grams (case)
- Color: Black, White
- Price: Rs 2,499
Design & Build
The OPPO Enco W11 looks highly compact and light in weight (4.4 grams each bud, 44.3 grams with case), the size of the case is small which fits in the palms perfectly. The oval-shaped charging case is a sleek glossy finish with curves, no sharp edges found on the surface.
You see an OPPO logo on the top, the front has a small LED indicator for charging and power, and the backside has a USB Type-C port for charging. Opening the case and you see a small pair of wireless buds with silicone eartips. No physical or touch buttons found anywhere on the case, however, the Enco W11 comes with gesture-based touch buttons.
The earbuds are shaped to sit inside your ear comfortably, there’s no need to change the size of the silicone eartips. It supports IP55 dust and a water-resistant design that protects from sweating and light rains, The overall quality of the case and earbuds is very good.
Inside the box, you get a pair of earbuds along with the charging case, a USB Type-C charging cable, extra silicone eartips, user manual, and warranty card.
Features & Connectivity
The OPPO Enco W11 headphones boast 8 mm dynamic drivers with titanium-plated composite diaphragms for enhancing the bass as well as extending the reach of high frequencies.
It supports Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity and with that, it connects to your phone the moment you open the case. The Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity also lets you switch between the paired Bluetooth connections with your smartphone. There are no issues in connecting the earbuds, pairing is very easy, just open the case and search for the Bluetooth device.