- Output Power Capacity 450 Watts / 800 VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) 450 Watts / 800 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage 230V Line Interactive
- Waveform Type Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections (4) Universal Receptacle (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Input Voltage 230V
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections IEC-320 C14
- Cord Length 1.52 meters
- Control panel LED status to display with On-Line | On Battery
- Audible Alarm Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
- 1 Year Warranty
APC EASY UPS 800VA
Battery and surge-protected outlets
Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges, and spikes.
Battery backup and surge protection
Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
Transformer-block spaced outlets
Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
It provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.