Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Apple iPhone 7 Plus smartphone was released in September 2016. The phone comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 750×1334 pixels at a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch (PPI) and an aspect ratio of 16:9. iPhone 7 Plus has silver, gold, rose gold, black, bright black, and red. The speaker uses the upper and lower three-dimensional speakers to cancel the 3.5 mm headphone interface. The iPhone 7 Plus is naturalized, and the preview of the background blur can be seen in the camera interface. The phone is now resistant to water and dust.
The phone iPhone 7 Plus has 12MP 12 MP + 12 MP cameras. While on the front, the mobile sports a 7 MP front camera so that you can click some amazing selfies.
The phone comes with 2900mAh battery that lets you enjoy watching movies, playing games and do a lot more without worrying about battery drainage.
- Display Type Retina IPS LCD, 625 nits (typ)
- Size 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~67.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- OS iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS 15.7
- Memory Card slot No
- Internal 32GB 3GB RAM, 128GB 3GB RAM, 256GB 3GB RAM
- Main Camera Dual 12MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/3″, PDAF, OIS, 12MP, f/2.8, 56mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, AF, 2x optical zoom
- Selfie Camera Single 7MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)
- Radio No
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted),
- Battery Type Li-Ion 2900mAh, non-removable (11.1 Wh)
- Stand-by Up to 384 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 21 h (3G)
Enjoy more battery life gives the user time to go online.