Norton Antivirus [1 User]
How antivirus software works
Norton Antivirus software looks at the data—web pages, files, software, applications—travelling over the network to your devices. It searches for known threats and red flags behaviour to block or remove malware as quickly as possible.
Enjoy greater protection, at home and on the go
While Norton Security protects your devices and the information on them, Norton Secure VPN encrypts the data you send and receive when using public Wi-Fi.
Now you can pay bills, check your email and interact on your social network—in the cafe, airport or hotel—ensuring your most sensitive information remains hidden from prying eyes. The best value in antivirus software is the solution that offers robust protection.
Norton Security delivers five-layer antivirus protection at industry-leading speeds.
Ranked the number one consumer security service for your devices, Norton Antivirus protects 1 device against viruses, spyware, malware, phishing, software vulnerabilities, and other online threats while safeguarding your identity and online transactions.
- Provides protection against viruses, spyware and trojans and phishing.
- Industry-leading protection at a ground-breaking price.
- Powered by one of the world’s largest 24 x 7 threat monitoring networks.
- Patented protection against viruses, scams, phishing attempts, zero-day exploits and more.
- Automatic silent updates ensure you have the latest protection and no in-product advertising pestering you to switch to a paid security solution.
- Seamless upgrade options to additional protection as your needs grow.