Samsung Galaxy S22 5G
The Samsung Galaxy S22 5G specs are top notch including a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, 8GB RAM coupled with 128/256GB storage, and a 3700mAh battery with 25W speed charge. The phone sports a 6.1-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with an adaptive 120Hz refresh rate. In the camera department there is a Triple sensor setup is present. The smartphone runs on Android 12 and can be upgraded to Android 13.
The Samsung Galaxy S22 5G SM-S901B/DS comes with 50MP+10MP+12MP, while the selfie camera is 10MP, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF. It features Scene Optimiser, Automatic Image Recognition, and Professional Intelligent Framing to give you the best settings and framing to make your photos stand out.
Galaxy S22 comes with Li-Ion 3700mAh, non-removable, with 25W wired fast charge, PD3.0, 15W wireless (Qi/PMA), 4.5W reverse wireless
- Display Type Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Size 6.1 inches, 90.1 cm2 (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- OS Android 12, upgradable to Android 13, One UI 5
- Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm) – ROW
- Internal 256GB 8GB RAM
- Main Camera Triple 50MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 10MP, f/2.4, 70mm (telephoto), 1/3.94″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- 12MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55″ 1.4µm, Super Steady video
- Selfie Camera Single 10MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.24″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB USB Type-C 3.2, OTG
- Fingerprint Sensors (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery Type Li-Ion 3700 mAh, non-removable, with 25W wired fast charge.