Tecno SPARK 8P(KG7H), 6.6″ FHD+ , 128GB ROM/4GB RAM, 50MP+8MP, 5000MAH, 4G, OCTA-CORE
The Tecno Spark 8P is the direct successor to the Spark 7P announced earlier, offering both upgraded and downgraded specs here and there. For example, the screen is now more compact at 6.6-inches, and the display resolution is now 1080 x 2408 pixels, but the 90Hz refresh rating on the older model is now removed. One of the most interesting features of the Spark 8, is the presence of a 50-megapixel AI the main camera. The sensor is paired with a 2-megapixel portrait lens and a third AI depth sensor along with four LED flashes. For selfies, the model is offering a single 8-megapixel main lens on the front.
Tecno SPARK 8P
Powering the Spark 8P is Mediatek’s Helio G70 CPU. It has a dual-core 2.0GHz Cortex-A75 and hexa-core 1.7GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs, along with Mali-G52 GPU. Storage options include 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, supports dual Nano-SIM with 4G LTE network on both SIMs, offers a 5000mAh battery, and runs Google Android 11 with HiOS 7.6 out of the box.
- NAME: TECNO SPARK 8P
- PROCESSOR: OCTA-CORE
- DIMENSION: 164.51*76.05*8.85MM
- NETWORK: 2G/3G/4G
- DISPLAY: 6.6″ FHD+ DOT NOTCH SCREEN-RESOLUTION:1080*2408
- CONNECTIVITY: GPS,WIFI,BT,FM,OTG
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 5000MAH
- CAMERA: 8MP FRONT CAMERA WITH DUAL FLASH/50MP AI TRIPLE REAR CAMERA WITH QUAD FLASH
- SENSOR: G-SENSOR AMBIENT LIGHT SENSOR
- PROXIMITY SENSOR, SIDE FINGERPRINT SENSOR