Redmi Note 10s 6GB/64GB
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s 6GB/64GB has almost similar specifications while the Note 10s is a MediaTek Chip and has 64MP back camera. The rest of the specs remain almost same, and this includes a 6.43-inches AMOLED screen with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and a tiny-Dot notch kept in the middle of the screen.
The new Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s 6GB/64GB comes with 64MP, with 8MP ultrawide snapper and a dual 2MP macro and depth sensing lens respectively, while the Selfie camera is 13MP at the front
Autofocus, Continuous shooting, Digital zoom, Optical zoom, Digital image stabilization, Geotagging, Panorama, HDR, Touch focus, Face detection, White balance settings, Pro mode.
The smartphone Xiaomi Redmi has Non-removable Li-Po 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charger and the latest Android 11. The phone has a side Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Display Type AMOLED, 450 nits (typ), 1100 nits (peak)
- Size 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~83.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- OS Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm)
- CPU Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory Card slot microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal 64GB 4GB RAM,
- Main Camera Quad 64MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF, 8MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 2MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Selfie Camera Single 13MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm
- Infrared port Yes
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Battery Type Li-Po 5000mAh, non-removable
- Charging 33W wired