Xiaomi Note 11 Pro+ 8GB-256GB
The phone runs on Android 11 + MIUI 13 operating system providing smooth operation of the device. Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G is available in different colors like Mirage Blue, Phantom White, and Stealth Black.
The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G Octa-core processor while the GPU is Adreno 619. The smartphone comes in 6.67 inches size and the display is Super AMOLED that provides 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. AMOLED display A visual experience that’s easier on the eye.
A flagship-level camera to bring images to life, 108MP triple camera, Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G comes with a powerful 108MP main camera giving you the power to seize every detail and capture your story like never before. 16MP front camera beautiful, crisp images from every angle.
The smartphones Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G’s comes with Long-lasting 4500mAh (typ) battery, Experience the life changing benefits of being able to charge to 100% in only 15 minutes under Boost mode* with Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G’s lightning fast 120W Hyper charge. Tested by Xiaomi Internal Labs. Actual results may vary.
- 26 hours of calling
- 18 hours of video playback
- 140 hours of listening to music
- Display Type Super AMOLED
- Size 6.67 inches
- RAM (Memory) 8GB
- Internal Storage 256GB
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Operating System Android 11 + MIUI 13
- Camera Rear 108 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro)
- Flash LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera 16 MP (wide)
- Network SIM Nano SIM Dual SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery Capacity Li-Po 5000mAh + Fast charging
The phone’s performance is smooth, and for daily tasks such as browsing social media websites or regular multi-tasking, it works without any hiccups. I was a little doubtful about the performance for games such as Gen-shin Impact, but it ran without any problems. However, when I cranked up the graphics settings to medium for Gen-shin, the device got noticeably warm on the top and continued heating up. The game ran fine though.