Sharp AR-6023NV Copier Machine
The new Sharp AR-6023NV copier is a fast, network-ready A3 black & white MFP with a flexible design. This machine brings advanced functionality, impressive quality, and a whole host of productivity features within reach of every small workgroup. It is ideal for all your daily black & white printing, color scanning, and copying needs.
You can print at speeds of 23 pages per minute which is more than enough to support the needs of a busy small office. Moreover, Sharp Printer Language with Compression (SPLC) comes as standard which means faster data transfer and enhanced throughput too. As well as optimized performance, the AR-6023NV offers an expandable paper supply with the option to increase the capacity up to 1,850 sheets.
Copying is just as quick and easy as printing. The first copy-out time of 6.4 seconds eliminates unnecessary delays from multiple short-run jobs and the optimized Scan Once/Print Many technologies simplify longer runs.
The built-in A3 scanner allows documents to be color scanned directly to your PC or another device. Scanned files can be stored on a file server for easy access from any PC on the network, and they can also be sent as an attachment to any e-mail address. A USB memory stick port for walk-up scanning is also included
Other useful copying functions include ID Card Copy and Rotation Sort and electronic collation and sorting. You can also add a document feeder for scanning documents in large batches.
In addition, if you add Sharp desk Mobile you’ll be able to make your MFP accessible to tablets and mobile phones of your visitors and employees – they will be able to print from – or scan to – their mobile devices without a cable connection.
In summary, the energy-efficient, network-ready sharp AR-6023NV copier offers all the business-essential features you need and is perfect for the small workgroup.
Print, Copy, Scan
Pages per minute: 23 B/W
Paper capacity: Std 350 Max 1850 sheets
Network-ready as standard
A3 color scanning
Duplex printing and optional RSPF
Standard Network TWAIN
- Engine speed B/W ppm (A4) 23
- Engine speed B/W ppm (A3) 12
- Paper size: Min.-Max. A6R – A3
- Paperweight (g/m2) 55 – 200
- Paper capacity: Std (sheets) 350
- Paper capacity: Max. (sheets) 1850
- Warm-Up Time (sec.) 25
- Memory general min/max (MB) 64 – 192
- Duplex STD
- Power requirements – rated local AC voltage (Hz) 220 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Original paper size (Max.) A3
- First copy out time B/W (sec.) 6,4
- E-sort Std
- Continuous copy (Max. copies) 999
- Resolution Scan B/W (dpi) 600 x 600
- Resolution Print (dpi) 600 x 600
- Gradation (equivalent levels) – B/W 256
- Zoom range (%) 25 – 400
- Preset copy ratios 10
- Original capacity (sheets) OPT 100
- Resolution (dpi) 600 x 600
- Network Printer (Standard / Option) STD
- Supported OS Standard Windows® 7, 8.1, 10, Windows Server® 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2
- Supported OS Options Mac OS X 10.6. 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
- Network protocols TCP/IP
- Printing protocols LPR, Raw TCP, IPP (opt)
- PDL Std/Opt Std: SPLC. Opt: PCL6 emulation, PostScript 3 emulation
- Available fonts 80 fonts for PCL, 136 fonts for PostScript 3 emulation
- Output Capacity Max. 250