APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, IEC Sockets – BX1400UI
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
Resettable circuit breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
Telephone data line surge protection
Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
APC EASY UPS BV 800VA AVR Universal Outlet 230V BV800I-MS
- Output Power Capacity 450 Watts / 800 VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) 450 Watts / 800 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage 230V Line Interactive
- Waveform Type Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections (4) Universal Receptacle (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Input Voltage 230V
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections IEC-320 C14
- Cord Length 1.52 meters
- Control panel LED status to display with On-Line | On Battery
- Audible Alarm Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
- 1 Year Warranty