Xiaomi Redmi 9T Specs
Xiaomi Redmi 9T is officially released in January 2021. The device is equipped with sensors such as Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. The smartphone features an Infrared port, USB 2.0 Type C, FM Radio, and Bluetooth 5.0. The smartphone is fuelled by a Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery + Fast charging 18W + Reverse charging 2.5W.
The phone runs on the Android 10.0 + MIUI 12 operating system providing smooth operation of the device. The Xiaomi Redmi 9T is available in different colors like Sunrise Orange, Ocean Green, Twilight Blue, and Carbon Grey.
The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Octa-core processor while the GPU is Adreno 610.
The smartphone comes in 6.53 inches size and the display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen that provides 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution. The screen of the device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Additional features support 400 nits type. brightness (advertised) which gives an amazing viewing experience.
The rear camera consists of a 48 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP depth sensor lenses that helps to click pictures with professional experience. The front camera has an 8 MP sensor. The Xiaomi Redmi 9T price in Nigeria
- 6.53-inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels (395 PPI)
- Android 10.0; MIUI 12 Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 Processor
- 4GB RAM/128GB Built-in Storage, with Micro-SD Support
- 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera
- 8MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
- Fast Charging (18W Capacity) 6000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- 6.53-inch FHD + 2,340 × 1,080 px, 400 nits display