Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Specs
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 in the onyx black colour is a Dual SIM smartphone with 128GB of storage and 4GB of RAM, 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen, the rear quad camera of 48+8+2+2MP and 13MP front camera, MediaTek Helio G85 processor, and 5020mAh battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 is the direct successor of the Redmi Note 8 launched back in 2019. The device comes with Mediatek Helio G85 CPU, instead of the Snapdragon 665 used in the older version. The display now is a 6.53-inch FHD+ screen with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution. The screen has a dot notch on the left-hand corner, housing the front camera. Under the hood, there is an Octa-core Mediatek Helio G85 CPU clocked at 2.0GHz, along with a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. It has 3/4GB RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage, which is expandable up to 256GB via a dedicated SD card. As for the camera department, you are getting four sensors at the back, comprising of a 48-megapixel main sensor, 8-megapixel wide shooter, a 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth sensors. For selfies lovers, there is a single 13-megapixel sensor kept in the punch cut-out.
High-performance Helio G85:
– Redmi Note 9 is equipped with a high-performance octa-core processor with a maximum frequency of 2.0GHz, a GPU frequency of 1000MHz, and 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM, for improved efficiency. Paired with the HyperEngine, it will provide you with a seamless gaming experience
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 48MP Quad Camera Array:
– The beautiful quad-camera setup of a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 stars a 48MP primary sensor that clicks outstanding photos in daylight and low light. The wide-angle, macro, and depth ensure beautiful results regardless of the scenario making you the photography champion.
The clarity that dazzles you:
– The outstanding 48MP main sensor helps you capture the tiniest details that would be missed by your naked eye.
Panoramic beauty captured with a click:
– With the fantastic 8MP Ultra wide sensor now capture more within a single frame with a high 118˚ field of view.
– The 2MP depth sensor helps to achieve the right amount of depth of field to deliver a beautiful bokeh effect
See the unseen:
– Get closer to the subject with the 2MP Macro lens and capture the beauty in detail.
– The unbelievable 13MP in-display Selfie camera of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 comes with numerous features to help you adjust background blur, AI Beautify, Special effect, short videos, etc.